Town Hall/Dinner Lecture: Overview of Pediatric Caries Risk-Prevention and Disease Management
February 5 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Attention Los Angeles County pediatricians who serve children with Medi-Cal!
We invite you to attend our upcoming training at the upcoming AAP Chapter 2 Town Hall Dinner, presented by Ken Saul, MD FAAP.
Overview of Pediatric Caries Risk-Prevention and Disease Management
Wednesday, February 5th, 2020
At Maggiano’s in Woodland Hills
We Will Cover:
- A review of Medi-Cal 2020 Dental Transformation Initiative and More LA Smiles;
- The prevalence and severity of caries in infants, children and adolescents;
- Understanding dental caries;
- Risk-based assessments and population-based approaches;
- Preventive and disease management practices;
- Systems-based approaches to improving children’s oral health
Who: Los Angeles County pediatricians who serve children with Medi-Cal.
What: Learn about preventive oral health services you can incorporate into well-child visits.
When: February 5th, 2020 at 6:30PM
Where: Maggiano’s Little Italy 6100 Topanga Canyon Boulevard, Promenade, Westfield, CA 91367
Why: February is National Children’s Dental Health Month! To commemorate, join us for an evening about the importance of oral health for your patients. Dental caries is the most prevalent childhood disease, more than asthma or obesity.